Employee* Project Management and Communication
In the course of our further development, we are looking for a permanent support of +/- 10 hours per week in our studio in Potsdam or Bremen.
Your requirements and tasks:
- Structured, self-organized and proactive way of working
- Interest and possibly own experience in the fields of media art, music and sound, cultural work
- Experience in project management, time planning, organization and communication for events
- Support in communication with clients and partners, cold and warm calls
- Experience with copywriting for outreach, formulating submissions and grant proposals, etc.
- Fun/motivated to work with social media, newsletters, website maintenance, etc.
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to travel, driver’s license preferred
- + Bonus: Basics of graphic design (e.g. Adobe Indesign, Photoshop).
What we offer:
- Compensation on 450€ (mini-job) or fee basis (gladly also for students*), with medium-term option to increase and project-based bonuses.
- Versatile, exciting tasks in (international) audiovisual art projects
- Cooperation at eye level in the self-image of an artist collective
- Various opportunities for personal development and further education
- Flexible working hours (by arrangement)
- Workplace in our studios at the Kunst- und Kreativhaus Rechenzentrum in Potsdam or Künstlerhaus Güterbahnhof in Bremen (incl. connection to various networks), in a home office or as a mixture.
Please apply with a short cover letter, CV and, if applicable, references in a summarized PDF file by July 15, 2021: jobs(at)xenorama(dot)com. You can also get in touch with us at this email if you have any queries.
We are always open for internship requests in Potsdam or Bremen (or remotely during Covid19). The internship period should be at least 2 months, and can be part of your studies.
Ideally, you have expertise and prior knowledge in one of the following areas:
- Media Art, Interaction Design, etc.
- Sound Design, Sound Production, Composition, etc.
- 2D and 3D Animation, Motion Design, Film, etc.
- (Media) Computer Science, Digital Media, etc.
- Lighting technology, lighting design, etc.
- Cultural Management, Event Management, Business Administration etc.
Send an email with meaningful application documents to jobs(at)xenorama(dot)com.